Wednesday 6 October 2010

WildPlay Kitbag

Oooh, I was just looking for an creature footprint ID sheet that I have been using since I worked at Herefordshire Nature Trust. I couldn't find it in my filing system anywhere, but I remembered there was a copy in the the PDF that went with the WildPlay Kitbag that I complied with Jo Polack in 2005 (ish I am a bit rubbish with dates!).

www.herefordshirewt.org/wildplay/downloads/WildplayKitbag.pdf

We made a really fun film of different environmental play projects we were involved in at the time, I don't know if it is still available but the WildPlay project is still going strong doing lots of wonderful wild playing across Herefordshire.
www.herefordshirewt.org/wildplay/

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment FB

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...